The Lighthouse Pub on a quiet summers evening.
ewly renovated, The Lighthouse Pub has been a popular gathering spot for locals and tourists alike since 1988
. Nestled on the southern bank of Porpoise Bay in Sechelt Inlet, we are a 5 minute walk to downtown Sechelt.
With beautiful views of Poise Island and Mt Richardson in the background, this is a truly spectacular location. The Lighthouse Pub has outstanding views of the natural beauty, sunsets, float planes (as they land and take off), and the marina. Located only minutes from Downtown Sechelt, the Pub is handy for lunch and dinner.
Serving the Sunshine Coast with the following:
- Open every day of the week.
- A Fantastic Menu with something for everyone.
- Relaxed atmosphere with Marine theme.
- Sechelt’s LARGEST Outdoor Patio tiered with stunning panoramic views of Porpoise Bay.
- Sechelt’s friendliest staff to serve you.
- Satellite coverage for Sports Events with 13 Plasma and LCD TVs throughout the premises. Everyone has a great seat for NHL, NFL, and Payperview Events.
- Live entertainment on occasion.
- A fully stocked Liquor Store just up the street on Highway 101.
- Free WIFI on site.
- Catered Parties & Functions.
The menu was varied with an emphasis on a variety of seafood. The outdoor deck overlooked a lovely marina with float-plans landing and taking off. Prices were reasonable and the service was prompt and polite. We strongly recommend this location for a great meal, clean and crisp Canadian air, and maybe even a few local nesting eagles.” – Roger B. TripAdvisor review
A view of Porpoise Bay and Mount Richardson from the Deck of the Lighthouse Pub in Sechelt, BC.